Serving Melbourne & Kings Newton

Reporting crime or issues in the area

If you wish to report an issue, please use the links below that will direct you to the relevant organisations webpage:

  • To report a crime, click here. (If urgent, please do not use this link and dial 999)
  • To report dog fouling, click here.
  • To report faulty street lights, click here.
  • To report littering or fly tipping, click here.
  • To report potholes, click here.
  • To request a litter or dog bin to be emptied, click here.

If the issue is related to Parish Council assets (such as Thomas Cook & Lothian Gardens, Public Toilets, the War Memorial, etc.), please also let us know by clicking here.

Last updated: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 10:59